Título del trabajo: P2P Quality Assurance Lead
Descripción de funciones: locations- San Jose- time type- Full time- posted on- Posted Yesterday- job requisition id- JR00013805- This position will be working for Continuous Improvement team within Zoetis Finance Shared Service.
– Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for reviewing and administering quality assessments within all functional areas within ZFS to measure the rates of quality performed within the given function, identifies patterns or root causes that can help prevent further failures and works with team leaders and managers to help drive and foster a sound review and other best practices and options in conjunction with company initiatives.
– Audit and Control: Conducts routine and random account audits to detect potential errors, frauds, liability, and inappropriate business activities; Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and report exceptions to Team Leaders and Managers; as well as ZFS Shared Services Director.
– Training and Communication: Provides refresher training to user groups based on findings within the quality assessments. Identifies root causes for failure modes and leverages best practices to help establish a better controlled environment.
– Lead and manage quality assurance efforts and potential future team members
– Establish and develop key quality assurance KPIs for the ZFS functions.
– Use KPIs to continuously improve the efficiency of the team, while ensuring the team is meeting quality and performance standards established
– Ensure timely responses to incoming inquiries including issue resolution. Act as a point of escalation.
– Ensure compliance with any regulatory requirements for local and international markets (i.e. SOX, Internal Controls)
– Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience)
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
– 6-8 years related experience preferred, or equivalent combination of education
– and experience
– Fluent in English is essential
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (to include Excel,
– Word and PowerPoint) strongly preferred
– Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity,
– respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid
– communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills.
– To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
– essential duty satisfactorily
– Seizes Accountability: Will stand up and be counted; doesn’t shirk personal responsibility; can be counted on when times are tough; willing to be the only champion for an idea or position; is comfortable working alone on a tough assignment. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers;
– We Offer:
– Competitive salary and benefits package (private healthcare and insurance, Meal allowance, Parking, corporate events for employees)
– Asociación solidarista.
– Professional and supportive working environment,
– Co-funding of professional qualifications and program Tuition reimbursement
– Possibility to work remotely from home.
– Exposure to a dynamically growing leader of the global animal healthcare segment.