Título del trabajo: OTC Cash Applications Jr. Analyst
Descripción de funciones: About the role
The OTC Cash Application Clerk, reports directly to the OTC Cash Application Supervisor in support of its mission to leverage resources on a global scale through the use of shared services to reduce costs, maintain or increase customer service, and build new capabilities. Responsibilities include the delivery of Best In Class OTC processes in accordance with negotiated Service Level Agreements.
Cash Application Jr. Analyst oversee the records of all monetary transactions between Bacardi and its customers…. Handling money is a weighty responsibility so you’re a stickler for the rules and guidelines of your company, making sure payments are posted on time and transactions are conducted by the book.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Process daily cash receipts, unapplied cash and prepaid cash accounts.
- Process and reconcile cash receipts to customer invoices/statements, including adjustments; deductions, debates and payment discrepancies identified.
- Perform account clearings and reconciliations.
- Provide to the audit all information requested.
- Generates manual payment to customers due to refunds or rebates
- Post manual invoices.
- Executes month end closing activities.
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Languages: Spanish, and English 80% Proficiency Level
- One year of experience working across one more of the Invoice to Cash process areas: cash application, credit management, invoice collection and deduction settlement. Experience with SAP preferred.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.