Título del trabajo: Order To Cash Team Lead (Portuguese)
Compañía: British American Tobacco
Descripción de funciones: BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT COSTA RICA IS LOOKING FOR AN ORDER TO CASH TEAM LEAD (PORTUGUESE)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
LOCATION: Heredia, CR
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance. The Accounts Receivable Team Lead plays a vital role in overseeing and managing the financial processes and procedures of the Accounts Receivable team.
Reports to: OTC Finance Associate
Reporting Level: Non-management
Geographic Scope: Brazil region
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supervise and effectively oversee the operations and protocols of the Accounts Receivable team.
- Proactive Customer relationship building.
- Continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Oversee and efficiently manage the processes and procedures of the Accounts Receivable team.
- Work with the team to propose and implement operational improvements that will improve the overall efficiency of the Accounts Receivable Process and/or improve the control environment.
- Ensure the implementation of SOX controls to adhere to financial regulations.
- Conduct monthly, bi-monthly, and semi-annual reviews of credit limits following established policies.
- Coordinate closing routines and generate reports on Debtors and Top Offenders to evaluate team performance.
- Guide the team in understanding and achieving company objectives and ensure compliance with team processes. This also includes conducting monthly 1:1 meetings and providing follow-up.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a desire to build a career with a truly global organization working in a geographically and culturally diverse team?
- Do you have people management experience?
- Do you have a background in Finance and are you fluent in Portuguese?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Student or graduated of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 1-2 years of Lead/Supervisor experience (People management skills)
- At least 2 years OTC experience (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset)
- Advanced Portuguese level
- Intermediate English level
- Intermediate Excel level
- Accounts receivable experience
- Salesforce knowledge desirable
- SAP and BPC knowledge is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building special capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!