Título del trabajo: Order Document Intake Analyst
Descripción de funciones: **Job Description**: Provide support for numerous processes by quickly and accurately evaluating incoming documents. By handling these documents the ODI specialist needs to determine if a new order needs to be created or if the document needs to be attached to an existing order. Track, monitor and follow-up on documents that are attached to orders, customer records and update the necessary information in the relevant systems.
Ensure that average time of processing the information on the documents is within the agreed Service Level Agreement. Follow department guidelines and procedures. Maintains good attendance and actively participates in team and departmental activities.
– Documentation is processed accurately and in a timely manner. Documents are handled in compliance with policies.
– Process documentation required for order entry of products, within the agreed SLA from the receipt of initial orders.
– Recognize documents and process efficiently and correctly.
– Track, monitor and follow-up on documents that are attached to orders, customer records and update the necessary pieces of information in the relevant systems.
– Looking up online authorizations.
– Completion of required quota of items each day.
– Maintaining an organized, efficient workflow.
– Analyze current operating methods and determine appropriate action to resolve documents with discrepancies.
– Work closely with Lead, Supervisor, Manager and all levels of management, in identifying and resolving process improvements.
– Communicate problems and/or opportunities to Lead, Supervisor and Manager.
– High school diploma or equivalent (no special certification required).
– Fluent English knowledge is required.
– Preferably 1 or 2 years of customer service or data entry experience.
– Preferably experience with data management and ERP systems (E.g. Oracle and Salesforce).
– Ability to work independently, managing incoming and outgoing workload on a daily basis.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Good team player.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
– Willingness to work varying shifts including evenings, nights, occasionally weekends and statutory holidays.
– Excellent 10-key and keyboard abilities
– Proficiency in general office duties.
– Ability to prioritize and multitask.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to enter data accurately.
– Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
– Demonstrate willingness and ability to participate in, and complete, all required training programs.
– Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of external and internal customers.
– Demonstrate flexibility in work shift to meet department needs and goals.
– Demonstrate ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contact while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
– Perform duties in an accurate and complete manner evaluated and validated via quality assurance assessment.
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Imagine your future in 3M
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.