Título del trabajo: Operations Accounting Rep 5
Descripción de funciones: The Ops Accounting Rep 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
– Performs various accounting functions that are the most complex in nature pertaining to general ledger and proof of account reconciliation, research and investigation.
– Resolves the most complex issues, and financial reporting.
– Trains new hires or new team members within work unit and provides day-to-day guidance to lower level employees.
– Manages workflow and interacts with other departments.
– Makes decisions within established guidelines, and incumbent has latitude to decide appropriate action to resolve issues in areas where prior precedence has been established; makes journal entries with little or no supervision; and, performs accounting duties in multiple areas.
– Communicates with other departments, external customers and/or clients.
– Works under little to no direct supervision to perform job duties.**Qualifications**:
– English level: Advance
– Bachelor university degree in progress
– Proficiency in MS Office
– 1-2 years of experience in customer services role that would provide a good understanding of activities, policies, procedures, and concepts of the work area.
– Analytical thinking
– Problem Solving
– **Job Family Group**:
Operations – Services
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
Full timeCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.