Título del trabajo: Operational Risk Analyst 2 – C10
Descripción de funciones: The Operational Risk Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
– Provides governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, risk for example.
– Ensures that all product, operational, fiduciary, regulatory and payment system risks are actively identified, monitored, and adequately controlled
– Identifies system or process weaknesses, proposing resolutions that will mitigate the exposure and increase processing efficiency
– Integrates other control functions to ensure all risks are fully scrutinized
– Identifies risks that cross the businesses and organizing cross-functional solutions
– Tracks and resolves on all risk issues – Process Management – Ad Hoc reporting.
– Additional duties as assigned**Qualifications**:
– English advance
– Bachelor university degree in progress
– 2+ years previous experience related to risk management
Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change
– Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
– Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
– Project management skills
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
Full timeCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.