Título del trabajo: Operational Excellence Engineer
Descripción de funciones: **OE Excellence** When you show proactivity and ambition, we’ll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business – all with a strong and meaningful purpose. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we’ll help you get there. **Be better together. Be Bayer.**
**YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
– Supports the Operational Excellence Road Map defined for Bayer Medical Alajuela Site, including the 5S program implementation.
– Identifies, manages, and executes continuous improvement initiatives that increase capacity, reduce lead time, work in process, and improve the safety, quality, delivery performance and cost of Bayer Medical Alajuela.
– Supports workshops, kaizen events and other lean activities with multifunctional teams toward the roadblock s solution, strategies, process mapping or problem-solving request.
– Performs time studies, line balancing and capacity assessment to look for continuous improvement initiative and standard time verification.
– Promotes and coaches the use of methods and tools, through continuous improvement culture to give sustainability of the improvements over time.
– Ensures active and effective continuous improvement engagement in all the departments.
– Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
**WHO YOU ARE**
– Bachelor’s degree required in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Business Administration.
– At least 2 years of experience in manufacturing processes.
– Experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical processes and basic Project Management and Continuous Improvement experience.
– Advanced English level both written and spoken required.
– Green Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma (desirable).
– Familiarity with programs such as Minitab, Visio, Excel, Power BI, etc.
– Strong communication skills.
– Great problem-solving skills.
– Ability to motivate and persuade others to achieve goals and to increase performance.
– Interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally.
– 04/13/2023 – 04/27/2023**Reference Code**:
– Costa Rica : Heredia : Heredia**Functional Area**:
– Production&Manufacturing**Work Time**:
– Full Time**Employment Type**:
– Limited**Contact Us**