Título del trabajo: Operational Buyer/Planner 3
Descripción de funciones: **Job Title**: Operational Buyer/Planner 3 Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
**In this role, you have the opportunity** **to make life better**
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
**You are responsible for**
– Enable Performs inventory analysis *Executes SCM master data setup and maintenance *Executes Product Life Cycle management
– Inventory management and ownership.
– Create and align buy-item stock / replenishment policy
– Monitor item changes and secure planning in SAP
– Drive and implement supplier managed and owned inventories
– Central contact and coordination for global and key x-site suppliers
– Global inventory analysis and planning Forecast *Forecast communication with suppliers, including validation
– Manages forecast with suppliers, including validation, supplier S&OP meeting / n-tier supply availability check and follow-up
– Align and balance material planning with production planning
– Enable Order
– Places orders with suppliers and monitors the outstanding order package in terms of delivery time, quality and price
– Tracks order confirmation, monitors open order position, expedites if needed and keeps SAP updated
– Mitigate and escalate
– Identify material shortage risks at suppliers, including n-tier
– Manage return orders to suppliers
– Manage the mitigation and involve procurement in case commercial leverage is needed
– Manage x-functional shortage review meeting. Improve
– Eliminate root causes of availability issues
– Provides input for and joins supplier assessments and performance reviews, s
– Initiates and runs projects to improve performance
– Develop and deploy process improvements Manage
– May lead team of operation buyer/planners
**You are a part of**
A leading health technology company with a multinational workforce of approximately 77,000 employees and globally present with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide.
**To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following**
– Minimum 5 years’ related experience (for Master degree).
– Minimal technical knowledge for maintenance parts purchases
– Procurement Governance experience
– Cross-functional experience in related functions
– Global Project Management experience
**In return, we offer you**
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
**How we work at Philips**
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart. For our hybrid roles, this translates to an average of three days working from the office and two days from home for full-time employees.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
– We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration:_ There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
– We embrace flexibility:_ Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
– We want to be at our best:_ The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
**Why should you join Philips?**
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first hea
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 23:48:05 GMT