Título del trabajo: Oe- Program Consultant, Payroll, Payroll Operation
Compañía: Amazon Support Services Costa Rica Srl – B20
Descripción de funciones: 1+ years of finance experience – 2+ years of Accounts Receivable or Account Payable experience
– Experience using data to influence business decisions
– Experience in corporate finance including budgeting/planning, forecasting and reporting
Key job responsibilities
– Act as a project manager by directing, supporting, and coaching project(s) team members and stakeholders and reporting on the project progress and status.
– Collaborate with payroll operations, payroll upstream teams, and technology teams on joint initiatives and reports.
– Preparation of user-friendly contents that enable self-service and improve the customer experience
– Communicate with stakeholders in a manner that enables them to have a common understanding of the project or metric status, risks, and decision points of system or process changes.
– Represent Global Payroll OE in local and global meetings and conference calls.
About the team
The Global Payroll Operational Excellence team is a group of highly skilled and motivated individuals engaged in data analysis, translate business challenges into problem statements, create user-friendly contents, drive global projects, standardize processes, and eliminate the root cause of defects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable team in a huge growth area for Amazon.
Heredia, H, CRI
– 2+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
– 2+ years of finance experience
– . 4+ years of identifying, leading, and executing opportunities to improve, automate, standardize, or simplify finance or business tools and processes
– . Certified PMP, CAPM, or Content Writer.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:05:34 GMT