Título del trabajo: Marketing Support Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 «World’s Most Innovative Companies» by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
**Experian Marketing Service’s** mission is to accelerate client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and marketing technology solutions. We help brands put people at the heart of their business and have meaningful interactions with their customers.
Experian’s Client Implementation Business Analysts will be responsible for working with our clients, vendors and internal staff to assist with defining and delivering Experian’s data assets to our customers. The core responsibility will be to provide client support with marketing list definition and marketing list order fulfillment.
**About us, but we’ll be brief**
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that **FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for**. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the **100 «World’s Most Innovative Companies» by Forbes Magazine**.
As a leader in consumer data and identity-based marketing solutions, **Experian Marketing Services** is improving the business and consumer experience by offering a complete identity solution. We’re doing so through a clearer view across the digital customer buying journey and with strong acquisitions of leading AdTech and MarTech providers with the most recent being **Tapad**, a leading digital identity resolution provider.
**What you’ll be doing**
– Developing close working relationships with clients and internal teams.
– Assessing client needs, advising on Experian products, explaining, and sharing production processes and reviewing results with client.
– Help define creative, custom marketing segments to for our clients marketing campaigns.
– Distribute marketing segments to client requested platforms
– Ensuring client expectations are met by communicating client objectives with departments and vendors involved in production while utilizing senior staff as needed.
– Providing exceptional quality assurance and attention to detail on all client deliverables.
– Documenting and communicating solutions to internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
– Remaining current on all products and processing offered.
– Serving as a communication liaison between customers and technical staff to ensure deliverables are met.
– Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
– Supporting communication of status with team members and end users within client expectations.
**What your background looks like**
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing or with Agency preferred.
– Technical Bachelor’s degree or Marketing degree in progress or complete.
– Marketing Campaign management experience
– Strong PC skills in MS Office
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to communicate fluently in English
– Basic project management skills
– Excellent multitasking capabilities
– Alteryx or SQL experience recommended
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work, Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
– Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is _**_The Power of YOU_**_ and it ensures that we live what we believe._
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:55:12 GMT