Título del trabajo: Market Response Specialist
Compañía: London Stock Exchange Group
Descripción de funciones: YOU AND YOUR TEAM: The role of a Market Response Specialist is a new one for our office in Costa Rica. We’re now building a small team of colleagues with excellent language skills and drive for creating strong relationships with clients that will lead to sales opportunities.
The team members will generate new opportunities for sales by verifying inbound leads where potential clients require more information through our website or over the phone. They will do this by analyzing deal requirements, its potential and the financial side while helping a potential buyer or client navigate the available suite of products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Market Response Specialists are playing a crucial part in our Sales workflow, being often the first point of contact for buyers that are interested in our offering. It’s their scope to understand and evaluate the expectations and incoming queries, and in the end determine if we can proceed to enter our sales funnel to the next steps. Not to mention the importance of establishing rapport with potential clients and sharing our story.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
– Generate new sales opportunities by qualifying sales leads that request more information via our inbound sales channels
– Provide the first contact for prospects and articulate our value proposition to prospects and customers
– Demonstrate effective use of available sales engagement tools, system and processes, (e.g. CRM system, Sales Automation platform and predictive marketing insight data)
– Collaborate with the colleagues in Sales to build the qualified pipeline within the dedicated territories
– Take ownership of ongoing learning and development relating to our proposition while showing professional knowledge (e.g. through engagement in events)
– Champion the services, products, and solutions offered to strengthen the brand and market position internally and externally
WHAT TO BRING:
– Very good knowledge of English and Portuguese is a must
– Outstanding client contact skills with the ability to establish trust through multiple channels
– Ability to clearly articulate the ‘business justification’ and ‘what’s in it for the client’ when discussing potential needs
– Persistence and positive demeanor regarding tasks that reoccur on regular basis
– Ability to present the benefits of the company’s products and services to potential clients in a concise and pointed manner that develops greater product curiosity
– Experience working in a professional, institutional, fast-paced lead generation operation (preferably within financial services marketing or information technology)
– Experience with sales, training, or customer service environment with high inbound/outbound call volumes, and aggressive revenue and sales targets
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our values of excellence, integrity and partnership are enshrined in how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
Operating in 70 countries and deeply valuing expertise, connection, and excellence, LSEG is a place where anything could be possible for your career. We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable exploration, provide enriching experiences, and make available opportunities to try new things. We are here to help you to build your breadth of experience as well as depth of expertise. Together we will create lasting opportunities so everyone can fulfil their potential
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:22:21 GMT