Título del trabajo: Manufacturing Internship (Summer 2024)
Compañía: Cardinal Health
Descripción de funciones: What Intern contributes to Cardinal Health
Internship programs are in learning and support roles for temporary periods of time.
Intern responds to the specific business and functional needs of respective work group(s) and executing work according to guidance. Employees in this job family are focused on learning, gaining experience and acquiring skills.
- 3-6 years of experience
- High School Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.