Título del trabajo: Manager Of Provisioning
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Founded in 2001, family owned and operated AireSpring is a leading Provider of Cloud Communications, Managed Connectivity and Managed Security which has earned its stellar reputation by taking service and support to the next level, delivering an award-winning customer experience that far exceeds the industry standards. AireSpring has delivered 20 years of outstanding service to its rapidly rising base of national and global customers, while growing organically and remaining debt free.
As the trusted provider to over 22,000 enterprise locations worldwide, our mission is to help our clients connect and communicate easily. We aim to delight our customers and partners by providing personalized, outstanding service.
The company has built a solid reputation of integrity, reliability and dependability with its channel partners, end-user customers and technology partners.
We have received more than 100 coveted industry awards including «Product of the Year
– SD-WAN and UCaaS», «Excellence in Customer Service», «Unified Communications Excellence», «Best in Show,» «Best Telecom Deal» and «Top Channel Program».
– Lead the Overall Organization for the Provisioning department
– Ensure cycle time performance is achieved
– Set objectives
– Conduct weekly governance rhythm
– Inspection on sub milestone and hold vendors accountable (i.e construction, FOC, EAD dates)
– Drive process improvements to condense intervals
– Develop, Grow, and Govern Service Delivery Relationships with Access Providers
– Establish positioning with VP levels at major service providers
– Conduct regular stewardship reviews
– Vendor Management
– Provide leadership for escalation management with access providers
– Ensure follow up on any missed milestones
– Establish timelines for follow up on all jeopardies
– Develop roadmap for IT Needs
– Seek out areas for automation and efficiency gains and implement plans appropriately
– Identify System Requirements
– Prioritize Work Streams
– Ensure detailed requirements are documented and handed off
– Ensure end user success and utilization
– Focus on partner and end user experience
– Expertise in looking at ways to meet date objectives
– Excellent in setting appropriate expectations internally and externally
– Experience in understanding details of provisioning, permitting, and construction processes
– Responsible for operational metrics for provisioning life cycle
– Drive better discipline of operational monthly review of key milestones
– Provide data analytics across carrier performance
– Identification and awareness creation of best practices
– Provide SD education on carrier capabilities and limitations
– Re-look at efficiencies across the various escalation leads
– Assist with initiatives as requested by upper management.
– Updating of senior level partners/customers as needed
– Seven + Years working with major carrier leading provisioning teams
– Experience managing and working with globally distributed teams and departments
– Experience working both with wireline and wireless products
– Visionary and strategic thinker
– Proven track record of data-driven SLA’s, process and improvement practices, and KPI’s for management of provisioning organization.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, post-graduate education desirable
– Prior experience leading escalation management groups and multi level reporting teams.
– Experience in rolling out training across provisioning organizations
– Ability to program manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong Data Analytics ability
– Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills.
– Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
– Ability to provide detailed requirements
– Comfortable making and facilitating meetings.