Título del trabajo: MANAGER I, IS COYOL SITE
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Additional Locations: Costa Rica-Coyol; US-MN-Arden Hills
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our compromise.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Manager to join our Clinical IT team. In this pivotal role, you will play a crucial part in shaping BSC GCO’s clinical strategy and solution roadmap. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Safety, Pre-Clinical, and Data/Reporting applications within the Clinical IT space. Your leadership will directly impact our business’s ability to execute clinical trials effectively, ensuring the delivery of high-quality medical devices to the market.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Team Leadership: Develop and grow your team’s capabilities through effective direction, mentorship, and leadership. Manage both direct and indirect resources to ensure they are aligned with company goals and equipped to deliver excellence in clinical IT solutions.
- Strategic Alignment: Collaborate with internal business leadership and partners to identify, understand, and incorporate business strategies into current and future solution roadmaps. Ensure that IT initiatives are aligned with the GCO’s clinical objectives.
- Results Achievement: Lead your team and managed partners/vendors to accomplish key results and milestones in the clinical IT domain. Monitor and optimize the delivery of solutions to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
- Goal Progression: Drive progress towards organizational and departmental goals, including financial objectives and enhancing IT capabilities. Develop strategies to ensure alignment with business priorities and long-term sustainability.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to enhance our IT capabilities and solutions. Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging technologies to keep our clinical IT applications at the forefront of innovation.
- Financial Management: Demonstrate acumen in financial management by overseeing the Clinical IT budget for clinical applications. Ensure that expenditures are in line with budgetary constraints while delivering value and innovation. Identify cost-saving opportunities (VIP) without compromising quality.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT or deep technical competencies
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience leading others and/or providing work direction
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor others
- Ability to travel (expected to be less than twice per quarter)
- English level desire above the 80%
- Please Submit CVS in English
- Boston Scientific experience, particularly in IT
- Master’s degree in related field; IT, engineering
- Proven track record in effectively managing clinical IT applications in medical device or healthcare environments.
- Proficiency in collaborating with data teams, including ETL, AWS, and reporting experts.
- Successful background in simultaneously overseeing multiple projects and products.
- Proficient in negotiating contracts and statements of work with vendors.
- Skilled in crafting comprehensive solution roadmaps and strategic plans.
- Experienced in developing and executing annual operating plans.
- Experienced operating in a Product Team model and agile methodology.
Requisition ID: 572518
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 22:23:07 GMT