Título del trabajo: Manager Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
Descripción de funciones: The Regional Diversity Manager will work collaboratively with the Chief Diversity Officer to ensure the BRGs are aligned with the D&I strategy regionally. This role will expedite our global diversity strategy and guide the regional BRGs in the Americas regions. This position will report to our Chief Diversity Officer and will be based in Costa Rica.
– Lead development, assessment and oversight of the Regional Business Resource Groups – promote business planning, oversee budget requests, track and review metrics and results
– Ensure Diversity and BRG activities support Moody’s business strategy and the global D&I strategy
– Work with BRGs to guide and support yearly strategy and implementation plans
– Lead the development and execution of D&I Metrics and analysis for AMERICAS region to ensure consistency and alignment with D&I strategy; manage all aspects of metrics and feedback surveys.
– Build relationships D&I allies and champions such as BRG Executive sponsors, co-chairs and steering committee members, Ambassadors, and HR personnel, to ensure comprehension and alignment of D&I goals.
– Coordinate, assess and manage relationships with external diversity partners!
– Explore opportunities to brand Moody’s to diverse external partners
– Manage the development and execution of global diversity heritage activities including e.g., Women’s History, Asian-Pacific American Month, Pride, etc.
– Identify, evaluate and recommend external diversity assessments; complete annual assessments e.g., Stonewall, CEI working in partnership with the BRGs, Corp Comm, Legal
– Manage vendor regional relationships
– In partnership with the MD, D&I, HR/Talent Management lead the nomination and selection criteria and process for the BRG sponsors and co-chairs
– Serve as advisor and peer coach to BRG co-chairs and steering committee members
– Build relationships with external diversity partner organizations to learn standard methodologies and strategies and monitor market and competitive trends
– Bachelor’s degree required; 5+ years of work experience in HR with at least 2 years of relevant DE&I experience
– Passion commitment to the work of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
– Ability to influence and effectively collaborate with others to achieve solutions to meet the Moody’s DE&I objectives
– Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
– Project Management; ability to prioritize while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to act independently
– Highly driven and result oriented, positive «can do» attitude
– Demonstrated facilitation and coaching skills
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.