Título del trabajo: Manager, Customer Success, Strategic Account
Compañía: Amzn Support Srvcs Costa Rica
Descripción de funciones: 6+ years professional experience in Corporate Retail, Buying, Merchandising, Planning, Pricing, Brand Management, Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting, Marketing, B2B, and/or E-Commerce.
– 5+ years professional experience developing and leading teams while driving organizational goals.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience building customer relationships, identifying business opportunities for clients and increasing adoption and utilization of company products.
– Experience using data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to guide business decisions and solve problems.
– Track record of developing business plans with a demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations while effectively managing multiple projects and priorities across teams.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Manager, Customer Success to lead a team of Strategic Account Managers responsible for the growth and development of some of the most influential Sellers in the Amazon Store.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for all business and operational objectives of your Strategic Account Management team. You’ll drive the creation and execution of strategies to achieve business goals, as well as collaborate across your team to explore innovative ways to identify and optimize growth levers such as selection expansion, merchandising strategy, brand positioning, and catalog quality.
Key job responsibilities
– Coach, mentor, and develop a team of Strategic Account Managers
– Contribute to goal setting for your team to align with organizational goals and contribute to business strategy development and identify the correct input metrics that drive growth and improve the end customer experience.
– Build and cultivate strong relationships with Sellers in your team’s portfolio along with internal stakeholders; be a trusted advisor and a business advocate while monitoring Seller satisfaction.
– Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of customers, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, partnering with external teams to align programs etc.
– Manage recruiting and hiring efforts across direct team and broader organization.
– Superior communication and presentation skills
– Effective territory/account management. Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, and negotiation.
– Understanding of retail math and formulas for the purpose of making business decisions.
– Experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, CRM tools like SalesForce, Tableau, and Microsoft Office Suites.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:31:24 GMT