Título del trabajo: Litigation Support
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that **FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for**. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the **100 «World’s Most Innovative Companies» by Forbes Magazine**.
**The Litigation Support Associate **will** **request, gather, and organize documents pertaining to Consumer Litigation Matters. They will log litigation activities in the litigation tracking system and will provide consumer disclosures to Experian’s counsel upon request. They will also assist consumers whose litigation matters have concluded with questions and disputes that they may have for a period of one year after the lawsuit has concluded.
**About the Team**: We are a very tenured team made up of self-driven individuals who each have a deep commitment to defending Experian in litigation related matters by delivering consistent, reliable, accurate and efficient service to its customers – be that internal or external. Our work requires the following behaviors at all times:
Courteous; Attentive; Resourceful; Reliable; Empathetic; and Efficient.
Working with a sense of urgency on time sensitive matters is a requirement.
– Process consumer disputes for consumers whose litigation matters have been resolved within one year.
– Process consumer disputes for consumers who have filed litigation against Experian pursuant to our litigation policies and procedures at the direction of counsel.
– Provide consumer disclosures to Experian’s in-house and external counsel upon request.
– Request Disclosures, Internal Logs, ACDVs, CPM, and Archived Documents pertaining to individual consumers and organize them for review.
– Log litigation activities into the ONIT litigation tracking system.
– Strong knowledge in **all** areas of dispute processing
– Proven ability to meet or exceed minimum performance standards in the current position
– Excellent attendance and punctuality
– High School diploma or equivalent
– College Preferred
– Requires 4 -6 years of customer service or related experience
– Strong working knowledge of federal and state regulations on credit reporting as they relate to Experian’s dispute policies and procedures
– Strong PC and mainframe computer skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong research and analytical skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to work with little or no supervision
– Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is _**_The Power of YOU_**_ _and it ensures that we live what we believe._ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
– Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is _**_The Power of YOU_**_ and it ensures that we live what we believe._
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 23:37:28 GMT