Título del trabajo: Lead Incident Manager
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Experian prioritizes our culture and look to bring people to the team who are passionate about their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who continue to value team over self.
We have 23,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
The Lead Incident Manager will provide day-to-day guidance and leadership of our Incident Management team. As a key individual of our Service Management team, you will align and implement the best practices using learned ITIL standards. You will collaborate with internal and external partners to assure and drive incidents to closure as quickly as possible. Additionally, you will partner with the Problem Management team to help complete problem records and corrective actions, improving the quality of our systems. The ideal candidate will be a true “Solution Consultant”, challenging the status quo, providing new and innovative ways to solve complex business problems. This position will require on-call duties.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, over consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
What you’ll be doing
- Personally manage major incidents and act as an escalation point to ensure timely resolution of within expectations and SLAs.
- Host and manage appropriate Major Incident technical and management calls to facilitate the restoration.
- Ensure all Major Incidents have accurate business impact statements, ongoing actions, detailed recovery plans that are communicated to the correct audience throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Work on various shifts which will cover a ‘follow the sun’ support model across Global centers.
- Act as ‘One Voice’ of Technology during Major Incidents providing accurate, concise information and where needed, handling conversations at the senior stakeholder level.
- Where necessary create exec summaries of major incidents and present to senior stakeholders (CIO and COO level)
- Effectively manage 3rd party, suppliers, and vendors ensuring the support and commitment is carried out for major incidents and where needed, escalate to senior management.
- Conduct Post Incident Reviews by ensuring the right level of attendance by key team members and having a clear disciplined model that is followed.
- Ensure that all IT teams (internal and external) follow the incident management process for every incident.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders across Technology and the Business to instill confidence and trust in managing critical situations.
- Lead and drive Hyper Care models where needed so that we offer the best service to our customers following the launch and delivery of new products and features.
- Produce high-quality incident reports that have a clear meaningful view of the event along with the business impact, next steps, and improvements.
- Produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports where required and tailor them to the relevant audience.
- Attend monthly service reviews with customers, vendors, suppliers, and 3rd parties contributing to the review of incidents, service levels and improvements.
What your background looks like:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years functioning in an Incident Manager role
- Deep understanding of ITIL Incident Management Process and Procedures
- Experience with a global footprint in multiple countries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and resolution
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Experience with other ITSM tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Service Now.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian’s culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering… the list goes on!
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.