Título del trabajo: Lead Generation Manager
Compañía: BMA Group
Descripción de funciones: The Manager Lead Generation is responsible to manage a team of internal sales professionals whose role is to originate, and or identify opportunities, and qualify those opportunities before they are passed on to the external sales teams and internal teams. The manager will work very closely with the Director of CMS, Sr managers and internal support departments, in addition will have a direct communication with the clients (internal and external)
– The manager is responsible to achieve and exceed quarterly assigned targets by customers, but also financial expectation from the organization, constantly improve the performance of the team, grow existing customer base, and deliver a healthy contribution margin to the organization.
– Manages his organization’s P and L (including 3rd party contracts) to create a self-sustainable and profitable mission according to company’s expectations
– Track, analyze and account for the effectiveness of each demand generation campaign; identify areas for improvement.
– Training and development of assigned team members
– Create and perform a clear career development path for his organization
– Vendor and Stakeholder Relationship Management
**Knowledge, Skills and Experience**:
– 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience is required.
– 1 to 3 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees is required.
**Education and Certification**:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Preferred Education: Other (Please specify in «Other» Section) Sales, Marketing certifications
– Possesses strong data entry skills.
– Able to demonstrate complex problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making.
– Understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across various identities.
– Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
– Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
– Solidarity Association
– Company doctor
– Educational Scholarships & Learning Academy
– Wellness program.
– Payment of 15,000 ¢ as an electricity subsidy. Work from home, the equipment is delivered.
– Flexible Schedule