Título del trabajo: Lead Automation Developer 4 CR
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
Responsible for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development in our Information Technology organization. The Automation Developer is a vital contributor to the organization and will have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams to innovate the technology experiences and solutions provided by Hologic’s Information Technology team. As an Automation Developer, this person will support our initiative to automate high-volume, repetitive business processes using both attended and unattended robots.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Desirable: Master´s degree.
- Automation Anywhere Advanced Certified
- At least 8 years of professional experience, with a bachelor’s degree, in positions with a similar level of responsibility.
- Minimum 4+ years of web software development experience.
- Minimum 1+ years of SQL development experience.
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Automation Anywhere experience preferred)
- Experience programming background in any coding language (preferably .Net), with minimum of 3 years’ experience with Automation Anywhere (AA).
- Working experience in coding on OOPS and Web Services
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation using UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere & Power Automate is preferred.
- Demonstrated design and object-oriented programming experience.
- Experience using web service interaction and messaging paradigms (REST/SOAP)
People Mgt Qualities
- Effective Communication: As a lead technical developer, you need to have strong communication skills to effectively convey ideas, instructions, and expectations to your team members. This includes active listening, providing constructive feedback, and addressing any concerns or conflicts that may arise.
- Leadership: As a lead technical developer, you should exhibit strong leadership qualities. This includes setting clear goals and expectations, motivating and inspiring your team, and leading by example. Being able to make informed decisions and take responsibility for the outcome is also important.
- Time Management: Being able to effectively manage your own time and prioritize tasks is essential. This helps ensure that projects are completed on time and that team members are given the necessary resources and support to meet deadlines.
- Team Building: Building a cohesive and high-performing team is crucial. You should be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of team members, delegate tasks effectively, and foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in technology, processes and team dynamics. This includes embracing change and helping your team navigate through transitions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, adaptive communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to balance needs of many concurrent projects and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Outgoing, highly organized, persistent, flexible, and able to focus on long term goals.
- Superb problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and engage in the design and development aspects of the Agile SDLC
- Work with product managers, analysts, and subject matter experts to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Work with other developers and architects to make sure that components meet application standards and performance goals.
- Provide guidance for other developers on best practices on coding and testing.
- Identify and document standards and procedures for creating best in class code for automation.
- Conduct code reviews for developers ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Fix defects and provide operational support for production robots.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations.
- Work closely with the Technical Architect for understanding the functional and technical design.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
- Creates clear documentation and maintains the documentations standards.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.