Título del trabajo: Latam Workflow Analyst
Compañía: Amzn Support Srvcs Costa Rica
Descripción de funciones: Prior experience as WF Associate for Customer Service. – Proven at least 6 months of experience in Workflow, workforce departments or relevant departments.
– Understanding of workforce management programs and ACD (Automated Call Distribution) systems.
– Minimum of +1 year working in Amazon.
– High level of computer literacy with advanced Excel skills.
– Advanced English (written and verbal).
– Excellent analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
– Attention to detail and high capability for data mining.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization, often across multiple time zones.
– Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time.
– Strong teamwork skills in conjunction with utilizing your own initiative.
– Strong bias for action and ability to priorities with a hands-on attitude.
– Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and change.
– Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes.
– Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
– Ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary.
Key job responsibilities
– Works very closely with CPA and GCC teams from Worldwide Capacity Planning to ensure daily service levels in all Operational Units.
– Identifies and mitigates emerging risks and assists in potential plans for service level protection/recovery.
– Accountable of time and quality delivery of the Production Hours/Commitments process for the site. – Makes call outs and request actions to OPS to lever staffing needs (ie: OT, swaps, schedule changes, VTO) based on forecasted volume.
– Reviews schedule request scenarios and provides leadership with impact analysis and recommendations.
– Proactively plans to protect PTL/NPT allowance
– Manages planned shrinkage to protect SL goals. – Coordinates site staffing needs, including the reporting and analysis of site head count numbers per Operational Unit Coordinates various cross-training opportunities.
– Schedule placement of new hire associates.
– Develops /maintains a series of workflow related trackers that drive day to day site-wide production efficiency (PTL, Shrinkage, OT/VTO fill rates.
– Drives special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production. ‘
– Bachelor’s Degree or advanced studies in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, and statistics).
– Strong analytical skills.
– Six Sigma experience as Green Belt or experience on process improvement and standardization.
– Experience using SQL and Power BI / Power Query.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 23:52:25 GMT