Título del trabajo: Kyc Ops Sr Case Analyst – C10 (Hybrid)
Descripción de funciones: **The KYC Operations Sr Case Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.**
– ** Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts**:
– ** Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards**:
– ** Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements**:
– ** Follow up with clients to ensure information is received before due dates**:
– ** Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval process, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due**:
– ** 1-2 years of relevant experience in internal control functions within the U.S.; particularly in AML/KYC, Operational Risk, legal OR other operations-related function in the financial services industry**:
– ** Experience in banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process**:
– ** Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with Senior Management in English, verbally and in written communication**:
– ** Attention to detail and ability to work under high-volume workload, prioritizing in an effective manner**:
– ** Strong analytical skills to review large and complex pieces of information**:
– ** Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience**:
– **Job Family Group**:
Compliance and Control
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.