Título del trabajo: Kyc Operations Analyst I (Early Dawn Shift) – C9
Descripción de funciones: The KYC Operations Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
– Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
– Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
– Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor
– Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to ensure completion and accuracy
– Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
– Maintain BSU tool**Qualifications**:
– Previous relevant experience preferred
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
– **Job Family Group**:
Compliance and Control
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
Full timeCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.