Título del trabajo: Junior Project Engineer
Compañía: Cardinal Health
Descripción de funciones: **_What Engineering Program/Project Management contributes to Cardinal Health_** Engineering is responsible for performing research and analyses to develop design options for components, products, systems and processes.
Program/Project Management is responsible for managing the execution of programs and/or projects consisting of single or multiple projects and/or programs. May manage project and/or program managers within assigned program and/or project. Works within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
– 0-2 years of experience
– BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field
What is expected of you and others at this level_**
– Applies basic concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
– Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
– Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
– Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
– Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
– Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law._
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:03:07 GMT