Título del trabajo: Junior Process Engineer
Compañía: Straumann Group
Descripción de funciones: #ChangeMakers
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture, and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
Summary of Position:
The Junior Process Engineer will participate in projects and processes to improve current treatment planning operations and determine more efficient processes. The Junior Process Engineer’s responsibilities include participating in project pipeline discussions; analyzing current state of operations through data analysis/mining, process mapping, etc.; improving workflows to reduce waste and inefficiencies that ultimately improve the customer experience.
Essential functions and duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support lean initiatives, including assisting in planning, performing, and sustainment of DMAIC Projects and Kaizen events
- Assist cross-functional Lean projects aligned to business objectives leading to improved process flow, quality and/or cost savings
- Improve treatment planning processes to maximize efficiency and reduce waste, especially through the identification of automation opportunities
- Design and implement process and methods improvements
- Develop and maintain process documentation such as standard work, playbooks, and control plans
- Participate in special projects supporting the business as required, potentially including artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial/SW engineering, math, statistics, or a related field
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter that can perform well without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and effectively
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Documentation and organizational skills
- Being a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: Costa Rica : Heredia || Costa Rica : San José
Travel Percentage: 0%