Título del trabajo: Jr Insurance Verification Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Job Summary: You will be working for a fast-growing business process outsourcing provider to provide support to one of our largest accounts and leading provider of healthcare services. This provider serves 959 hospitals and 2979 physician practices with over 50 million patient encounters annually.
As a Tri-Care analyst, you will review customer accounts and identify discrepancies between the expected cost of service and payer payment. You will have an important role in determining the patient’s insurance status and extent of insurance benefits, ensuring an efficient billing process for medical providers.
Duties will be performed by each individual depending on the assignment of responsibilities:
– Ensure government discrepancy analysis and processes are performed efficiently and effectively including:
– Monitoring and resolution of unpaid claims and month-end governmental reports.
– Governmental discrepancy analysis and resolution.
– Batch report corrections.
– Medicare Bad Debt management.
– Practice and adhere to the «Code of Conduct» philosophy and «Mission and Value Statement».
– Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
– English – Spanish Language (Oral and writing 85% or higher), (C1 or above).
– Must have a high school diploma or in progress to complete high school.
– At least 6 months in Customer Service positions.
– This job adjusts to the Eastern Time Zone and follows a US holiday schedule.
– Strong customer service skills
– Attention to detail
– Comfortable multitasking in a high volume/high demand environment
– Good presentation and a polite, tactful, and friendly character
Auxis prioritizes employee growth and development to help you advance your career. Auxis’ culture empowers you to be your best in the interest of a common team goal. We are constantly striving to improve our culture and environment and have invested in tools to continue to have better visualization of the pulse of our organization.
– Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental.
– Transportation subsidy
– Asociacion Solidarista
– Training and development programs
– Employee recognition program
– Paid time off and family-paid leave
– Paid day off for your birthday!
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 22:35:49 GMT