Título del trabajo: Jr Analyst, Accounting Corporate Card
Descripción de funciones: **This is where you save and sustain lives** At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
**PURPOSE OF THE POSITION**
Reporting to the Global T&E Operations Supervisor, the purpose of the role is to support the processing of Corporate Card to provide guidance and resolve issues relating to the day-to-day operational activities of the corporate card programs.
– Manage corporate card reconciliations and oversight on delinquent accounts
– Service now tickets Corporate Card and Pcard (Activation, cancelation, increase or decrease limits), policy queries, support employee with card issues.
– Bachelor’s degree in progress
– 6+ months working experience
– Bilingual English/ Spanish (B1+)
– Excellent communication skills.
– Motivated individual looking to continuously deliver and exceed.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task with a strong sense of prioritization.
– Customer focused
– Team player.
– Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solving skills.
– Working knowledge of information systems such as Concur, Appzen, JD Edwards
– Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
– Experience of the SSC environment.
– A good understanding of the travel industry
**Recruitment Fraud Notice**
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.