Título del trabajo: It Services Liaison Support Administrator
Descripción de funciones: **Specific Responsibilities** – IT Services Support Administration – Plays a key role in the onboarding of acquisitions or new services to the Service Desk and to the ITSM Platform ensuring pertinent requirements are in place to ensure smooth go live.
– Requirements would include but not limited to knowledge articles, work instructions, setting up of assignment groups, routing logics, configuration items supported and decision tree.
– Provides support to ServiceNow improvement initiatives / projects on catalog items development / enhancements requirements definition, foundation data review and facilitates
– User Acceptance Testing with service owners to ensure it meets expectation prior to deployment to Production.
– Perform ServiceNow system administration such as Routing logic maintenance, tagging of locations with infrastructure services and default support groups.
– Conducts recurring catch up calls with IT Service Owners and Application Owners to discuss improvement opportunities on the following main areas: ServiceNow Catalog Items, Workflow
– Automations opportunities, Routing Logics Review to improve efficiency and misroutes,
– Performance Reviews, Knowledge Articles Creation and Review, Self-help Knowledge Articles
– Opportunities to empower users to perform issue remediation by themselves.
– Understands and seeks critical information and data needed by the Quality Assurance team to identify potential performance and process gaps.
– Jabber chat, phone conference call, flow charts, process flows, diagrams and other means of communication) to effectively communicate quality assurance updates, processes, KPIs, SLA,
– Metrics and team performance to the business units, service owners and within Service Desk organization.
– Provides timely update to the QA leadership, service owners and key stake holders on the tasks and deliverables assigned.
Education / Qualification Requirements of the Role
– Education to degree level or equivalent, but experience may be considered in lieu of formal education;
– Form 1 to 5 years of experience.
– Experience in IT Infrastructure and Quality Assurance is a plus;
– Knowledge of ServiceNow and Service Desk best practices;
– Knowledge in ITIL Services management methodology is an advantage;
– Ability to interact with peers and counterpart in a matrix organization – tact and diplomacy are essential attributes;
– Strong and demonstrable Customer focus with strong analytical capabilities
– Ability to work under pressure and demonstrably action orientated;
– Language knowledge: Fluent in English (speaking / writing), other languages an advantage;
– Must be willing to work on permanent US Business Hours
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:46:00 GMT