Título del trabajo: IT Field Support
Compañía: Publicis Groupe
Descripción de funciones: Descripción de la empresa
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe businesses, Re:Sources has grown to more than 4,000 people serving a global network of advertising, public relations, media, health and marketing agencies. digital. We offer technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clientsIn addition to providing essential day-to-day services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and implements platforms, applications, and tools to improve productivity, foster collaboration, and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive in a spirit of innovation that is felt around the world. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies emerge by creating and delivering award-winning campaigns for their clients.
Descripción del empleo
– Provide technical support for hardware and software problems through tickets in the system for all Publicis group employees in Costa Rica so that they can perform their assigned tasks
– Make sure a correct escalation for tickets that must be resolved by a specialized IT team to guide the users resolving the problem
– Prepare and assign computers for new hires, including a basic IT onboarding
– Conduct asset control inventories to make sure compliance of the company asset management policy
– Execute the instructions from specialized IT teams to solve problems related to the technological infrastructure
– Make sure compliance with global IT policies to be aligned with the best security and control practices established by the company
Intermediate or Technical studies in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or IT Support.
At least 2 years in process of hands-on work-related experience solving software and hardware related issues.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Windows 10, 11 and iOS
- Basic hardware build/repair knowledge
- Basic knowledge in Networking (LAN/WAN)
- Basic Outlook and Lync troubleshooting knowledge.
- Schedule from Monday to Friday
- Working hours from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Support to LATAM market