Título del trabajo: IT DevOps Infrastructure Software Engineer I
Descripción de funciones: We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne’s test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
You will be a critical technical resource working in a dynamic cross functional team focused on providing support for various applications developed in-house as well as third-party vendor tools in the software engineering development environment. You must be a self-driven, excellent communicator who is capable of both leading and participating in technical discussions with an exceptional issue triaging and task prioritization skill. You’re an innovative thinker who is not afraid to fail and someone who is passionate about automating away everyday mundane tasks.
We operate under the principles of Agile Scrum. Working closely with SW development teams, this full-time role will involve:
- Assisting internal customers on essential tools used in SW development.
- Providing help troubleshooting systems (Windows & Linux) related issues working closely with IT.
- Performance benchmarking, monitoring key applications/databases, and automating metrics collection processes.
- Maintain and regularly update all applications and services related technical, support and knowledge documentations.
- Configuring, maintaining, and monitoring CI/CD pipelines automation.
- Participating in various tools, data, and build infrastructure migration projects.
- Continuous efforts on self-growth/improvement and keeping up with modern technologies.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- 0 – 1 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Working knowledge in GitHub, Jira, Artifactory, Ansible
- Proven knowledge with Python and Perl (and Groovy, PowerShell, Bash, Csh).
- Knowledge with C#
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer service skills with previous HelpDesk experience.
Nice to have
- CloudBees CD/RO
- VersionVault and AccuRev SCM systems experience