Título del trabajo: Iplan Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Job Summary: You will be working for a fast-growing business process outsourcing provider to provide support to one of our largest accounts and leading provider of healthcare services. This provider serves 959 hospitals and 2979 physician practices with over 50 million patient encounters annually.
The Insurance Plan Clerk, will be working to ensure that reinstatements, modifications, and cancellations of insurance policies are timely and accurately updated in the necessary databases. You will have an important role in determining the patient’s insurance status and extent of insurance benefits, ensuring an efficient billing process for medical providers.
– Reviews patient accounts for accuracy prior to placement to outside collection vendors
– Receive account change requests and review required changes.
– Update insurance plan changes on customer accounts.
– Review account information and update required information, balances, etc.
– Researches and responds to vendor inquiries
– Reviews correspondence in the CWF system and takes appropriate account and document action
– Reviews and authorizes affidavits related to patient billing, as applicable.
– Ensures vendor inventories reconcile to SSC systems by completing recons and updating I-Plans and or placements as needed by the end of each month.
– Assist with the Medicaid Eligibility vendor reconciliation, as requested. Manages the onboarding and termination process for vendors
– Provides support during vendor transitions: Medicaid Eligibility, Early Out, Primary and Secondary agencies.
– Handles, eRequest and correspondence from collection agencies.
– Responds to requests which include research payments, contractual, approving arrangements, audits, etc.
– Practice and adhere to the «Code of Conduct» philosophy and «Mission and Value Statement»
Skills and Experience:
– English – Spanish Language (Oral and writing 85% or higher), (C1 or above).
– Highschool diploma Completed
– At least 1 year of experience in Data Entry or Customer Service positions.
– The resource will adjust its local schedule with the resources supporting this position during Daylight Savings time changes in the Eastern Time Zone.
– A genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
– Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in a high transaction volume/high demand environment preferred.
– Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character.
– Healthcare experience is a plus.
Auxis prioritizes employee growth and development to help you advance your career. Auxis’ culture empowers you to be your best in the interest of a common team goal. We are constantly striving to improve our culture and environment and have invested in tools to continue to have better visualization of the pulse of our organization.
– Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental.
– Transportation subsidy
– Asociacion Solidarista
– Training and development programs
– Employee recognition program
– Paid time off and family-paid leave
– Paid day off for your birthday!
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:05:15 GMT