Título del trabajo: Invoice Billing Analyst Hybrid (Fixed Tern To
Descripción de funciones: **Why finance at Stryker?**: ***: Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
– Troubleshoot with internal and external clients the proper Accounts Payable contact for invoice submission.
– Lanvera Spools are reviewed and uploaded into Lanvera Platform.
– Manage billing mailbox according to SLA’s.
– Make sure failed copies are sent to customer.
– Complete and maintain setup of customers who are trading with Stryker via customer preferred invoice delivery method.
– Complete any internal tracker requested by management.
– Work with internal and external customers to help resolve differences and improve processes. (Customer, Collections, Sales, Customer Service among others)
– Contribute to accurate customer master data elements (Sales & Use tax, Lanvera, GHX among others)
– Ensure escalations are worked in a timely manner.
– Standardize processes across multiple ERPs.
– Create and maintain supporting documentation for processes in scope.
– Ensure all processes are documented correctly and if any change is required will communicate to the direct supervisor.
– Comply with all internal controls procedures to ensure accurate financial records.
– Performs other related work as assigned by management.
– Daily and Monthly reporting.
– Meet SLA’s, Targets and Quality.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:28:34 GMT