Título del trabajo: Investigation Manager
Descripción de funciones: DESCRIPTION
Shopping Experience Protection Operations (SEPO) focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust by preventing multiple forms of seller abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our stores. We address risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products. The Perfect Order Experience department works to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting customers, brands and selling partners. Through people and technology, we manage risk across hundreds of services and multiple geographies, focus on our customers and scale through innovation.
This position is for a hybrid model job with 3 days on site and 2 from home.
Key job responsibilities
- In charge of managing a team of Investigation specialists who investigate seller transactions on Amazon.com platforms and take appropriate actions.
- Provide leadership and administrative support to their team and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels, ensure road mapped project execution and focus on the people development of their team.
- Deliver significant business impacts and contribution through improvement to quality, productivity, or customer experience. Work with peer technical teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- Provide focused feedback loops for investigators based on crisp performance and quality data.
- Exercise discretion in tactical and strategic decision making/problem solving and routinely reports to management chain as required.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
San Jose, CRI
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications (esp. MS Excel, Word) at an advanced level
– 1+ years of team management experience
– 1+ year in current L4 role OR 1+ year in L3 role with +1 year of previous management experience.