Título del trabajo: Investigation Execution Specialist Italian, Defect
Compañía: Amzn Support Srvcs Costa Rica
Descripción de funciones: Amazon is a multi-national technology company and being proficient in English is a required qualification. CV’s must be submitted in English as our recruitment team works in several jurisdictions.
– High School diploma.
– 2+ year(s) of working experience in corporate customer service, back-office or contact center corporate environments.
– B2 English proficiency.
– B1 Italian proficiency.
This is a non-virtual, full-time, permanent, exempt (non-hourly) position based in Costa Rica and does not offer relocation benefits. Job applicants must be located and legally authorized to work in Costa Rica in order to be eligible for consideration.
The Vendor Chargeback Dispute Management team (VCDM) in Costa Rica is looking for back-office, full-time, permanent Investigation Execution Specialists.
Our organization belongs to the IBSC (Inbound Supply Chain), specifically to the DP&R (Defect Prevention and Reconciliation) under NASCO (North America Supply Chain Operations). In addition, we also support programs across different regions such as Europe and MX.
Our team in Costa Rica currently supports two main programs: VCDM (Vendor Chargeback Dispute Management), which manages incoming disputes from Vendors arising from chargebacks generated from Inbound defects. And VE (Vendor Engagement) which supports the Seattle based DP&R team, by contacting Vendors with the highest defect volume related to Auto-Receive and Inventory adjustments.
The selected Investigation Execution Specialists will be responsible for a wide array of duties related to vendor chargebacks. This position requires a highly analytical, detailed and investigative contributor with assertive judgment. Our goal is to educate the vendors so that we can reduce the chargebacks flow. We also look forward not only to solve each chargeback dispute, but also ensure a balanced resolution between Amazon’s policies and the vendor’s benefit.
Within the VCDM and VE verticals, our team also provides vendor support in Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Mandarin. This is an opportunity for those who aim to work in a trilingual position in the mid-term in order to improve communication skills in a third language, once intermediate proficiency has been achieved.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– To occasionally meet with our Amazon vendors, stakeholders and customers via virtual meetings and/or calls.
– Execute the end to end processes and tools related to the daily investigation tasks.
– Analysis and investigation of vendor chargeback disputes.
– Ensure that these have been responded and processed correctly.
– Seek to improve our internal processes to reduce and optimize the flow of chargebacks.
– Participate in the process of education for our vendors.
– Identify issues and proactively seek for solutions.
– Actively look for areas of opportunity for improvement of SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) and internal documentation.
Prior applying, please consider the following information about the role:
– This is not a virtual position. If selected for this role, you will be required to work from our SJO15 building, located in the America Free Zone (AFZ), Cariari, Heredia, in a hybrid-model, attending two days to the office and three days from home.
– Our only production schedule for this role is Monday to Friday from 6:00am to 3:00pm. Night and «graveyard» shifts are not available at this time.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
– University bachelor’s degree in process or concluded in any field.
– Working experience in peer coaching, mentoring and/or training.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:15:21 GMT