Título del trabajo: Intermediate It Project Manager (C11)
Descripción de funciones: Excited to write code for the Bank Industry? In Citi were automating our processes. Emerging technologies working together with our innovation is allowing our business areas to improve and speed up our company’s deliverables. We are well known for taking ownership, delivering with Pride and succeeding together. If you have great experience in Project Management for code development projects and you want to pursue new challenges, then we encourage you to apply!
– Act as Project manager for Emerging Technology Projects and continuously ensure their alignment to transformation goals.
– Supports coordination of day-to-day activities of running a Project or Program of Projects.
– Measures Project management performance against standards.
– Partners with the A&I development team to deliver automation use cases.
– Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of Projects to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact Project delivery
– Assesses creation and sign-off of Project plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central Project issue log.
– Responsible for creation of all the Project/Project artifacts as defined in Emerging Technology Playbook and Policy document to meet the defined requirements.
– Escalates Project risks to the Senior Management, Creates the Project risk management plan where applicable.
– Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
– Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports. Meet Ad-hoc reporting requirements with accuracy.
– Support the build-out, maintenance & monitoring of the project plan by working with various Technology Product leads (from Use Case Identification through full implementation).
– Observes user feedback to recommend improvements to existing solutions.
– Interacts with Audit related deliverables.
– At least 6 years’ experience in successfully managing complex technology or finance/risk re-engineering projects from conception through rollout and ongoing support; or, must have attained a lead role as Technology, Finance, Risk or PMO head.
– At least 3 years’ experience in Project management using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor and report on concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations.
– A strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking. Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams. An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
– Prior experience reporting to Senior Management (Business Heads)
– Experienced in Technology delivery, Project management, Business strategy, large global delivery governance
– Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
– Balanced blend of analytical skills, problem solving, and strong decision making, time management, reporting and communication skills
– Process automation leveraging emerging technologies experience is required.
– Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
– Requires communication and diplomacy skills to guide and influence others.
– Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
– In depth knowledge of banking products / systems preferred.
– Process modeling experience
– Ability to execute development projects.
– Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
– Development in a Financial environment experience is a plus.
**Education, knowledge and skills**:
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT or Finance
– Advanced English level.
– PMP or SCM certification is recommended.
– MS Office Intermediate
– Advanced level (Plus).
– Lean or Six Sigma process improvement experience is a plus
Employees of Trust – Individual contributors:
– Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
– Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy
– Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.