Título del trabajo: Instructional Designer
Descripción de funciones: **Company Description** At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
**Job Description** What you get to do in this role**:
– Design and develop sales enablement for ServiceNow’s Global Sales organization for the new hire, sales manager, and role excellence programs that align to strategic sales initiatives across regions; including eLearnings, virtual trainings, screencasts, podcasts, videos, etc.
– Use technical design, development, and creative skills to create engaging online content and engage course participants.
– Manage the end-to-end design and development of learning programs from concept through implementation and quality control.
– Collaborate across enablement and departmental teams to develop impactful learning content.
– Address changes and feedback to courses in a timely manner.
– Work with stakeholders, Role Excellence, and Regional Enablement leaders to continually assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable learning objectives and goals.
– Leverage strong understanding of technology and ServiceNow value proposition in program creation.
**Qualifications** To be successful in this role you have**:
– Minimum 4 years of experience in instructional design and curriculum design and development
– Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies, and Kirkpatrick’s training evaluation levels
– High degree of initiative, strong collaboration skills, and the abilities to communicate ideas and design decisions and receive feedback from partners
– Solid foundation in graphic design and typography with strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
– Strong skills with eLearning authoring software (i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or similar) and recording/editing audio and video a plus (Camtasia, AfterEffects, Premiere, etc.).
– Participation in recognized training industry organizations (i. e. Association for Talent Development) strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.