Título del trabajo: Ingeniero de Calidad de Suplidores
Compañía: Cardinal Health
Descripción de funciones: This position is responsible for the Supplier Quality Engineering functions and support Incoming Inspection and Quality Control areas. Performs the evaluation, inclusion and approval of suppliers, is responsible for the process for Supplier Corrective Actions Requests, support the process to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the suppliers and their materials towards established requirements and develop a team approach for addressing any deficiencies. Review and approve the supplier change requests and develop the adequate in coordination with Engineering department the plans for these changes. Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities for continuous improvement consistently in Supplier Quality and Incoming areas. Manage Supplier files, records, documentation of department policies and procedures to ensure compliance with established certified standards applicable regulations and company policies. Assist on Supplier Audits activities
What Supplier Quality Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
- Evaluate, classify, approve, and include suppliers in the GASL, also, maintain supplier files.
- Work with Incoming, Production and Quality Operations and other departments to analyze material defects to drive dispositions and drives corrective action as necessary.
- Manage NCRs and communicates issues to suppliers and provide inputs and technical knowledge to the suppliers during investigation and generation corrective actions processes, to ensure Supplier Corrective Action program is effective.
- Review, evaluate and approved supplier change requests and supplier validations.
- Analyze Supplier quality KPIs and Evaluate Scorecard results in order to take preventive actions with the suppliers.
- Support the process to develop suppliers, ensuring optimized levels of quality, cost and delivery performance driving continuous improvement to maximize business performance certifying suppliers and improving the supplier performance.
- Assist Supplier Quality Management System audits for purposes of approve & maintain, and to work with suppliers to close out any audit findings.
- Maintenance and improvement of Supplier Quality Management Systems, performing changes and updates in documented procedures.
- Support the Supplier Quality projects to optimize processes, driving continuous improvement and cost reduction related to supplier management processes.
- Oversee supplier performance regarding components by quality and monitor the supplier performance.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction with existing and new suppliers.
- Work with new and existing suppliers to develop, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance systems and activities, to complete PPAPs, MSAs, SPC, Quality Plans, Control Plans, FMEAs and other.
- Drive together with Engineering department supplier events, changes, and new activities that requires validations, CDPs and any other requirement.
- Work with Incoming Inspection Supervisor to Generate and maintains incoming inspections procedures.
- Provides technical support for the introduction of component from new supplier or updates in the currents RMPS and analyzes incoming material defects.
- Perform deviation investigations into quality issues arising from supplier activities.
- Bachelors in Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical Eng. or similar
- 5+ years experience in medical device manufacturing, preferably in Supplier Quality Engineering.
- English – advance
- Statistical Analysis skills
- ASQ CQE or SQ certification is desired.
- Lead Auditor ISO 13485, Quality System Standards, GMPs and Regulations experience is desired.
- Project Management, SPC, DOE, FMEA, CAPA, internal audits, process validations, complaints system, root cause analysis, risk analysis techniques, capability studies
- Software as Minitab, Infinity QS and Microsoft Package
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.