Título del trabajo: Implementation Project Manager II
Descripción de funciones: CWT is one of the world’s leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Joining us means being part of a market-leading global company, working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
CWT is seeking for a Implementation Project Manager II
Manages assigned moderately complex client implementation projects (ex: MPS clients, regional clients, and/or multi-regional clients)
· Develops project plans and identifies required resources
· Leads and engages project team including client stakeholders; communicates with program managers, regional leaders, and other internal stakeholders
· Facilitates steering committee meetings to review key milestones, decisions and problem escalation
· Conducts and/or participates in client meetings providing an overview of the implementation teams roles and responsibilities as well as related document preparation requiring client input
· Facilitates project scope review and project plan management
· Works with client and CWT resources to execute project plan; creates strong quality planning and monitoring process to ensure project timeline is meeting client expectations
· Designs and deploys regional processes and procedures to ensure cost-effective implementations with high customer satisfaction
· Facilitates project debriefing for internal and external teams documenting details for transition to internal departments
· Documents and continuously provides input to refine implementation process
Experience & Education:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
o 4+ years of project management experience
· Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
o Strong organization and time management skills
o Ability to manage geographically dispersed project management teams
o Ability to anticipate issues and proactively propose solutions
o Ability to work within a multicultural environment
o Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communications skills; able to present ideas and results clearly and effectively; able to influence client decision making; ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
o Strong analytical skills; ability to convert technical complexities into manageable activities
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
CWT also offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 23:05:23 GMT