Título del trabajo: Icg Data Tracing Group Manager
Descripción de funciones: The Data Tracing Manager for ICG is a management-level position responsible for the identification and retrieval of source documentation to support the assessment of data quality in key regulatory and management reporting, in partnership with Operations, Technology, ECDO Quality Testing Services, Finance, Risk, Internal Audit, and External Regulators.
The DT Manager will be responsible for full oversight and management of Data Tracing Analysts in the offshore team. This includes monitoring and reporting of day-to-day activities, staffing levels and planning directly reporting up to senior management.
The DT Manager will also lead the engagement with global senior stakeholders across the bank including business line operations, technology owners, audit, risk and finance.
As the proliferation of data has increased in modern banking so too has the importance of Data Quality.
Data Tracing is a key part of Citi’s Data strategy transaction testing regulatory and management reports to mitigate issues and risk of reporting errors. With over 200 million customers and business in over 160 countries Citi is a systemically important bank.
Our Commitment is to develop a robust internal industry-grade capability for Data Tracing in-line with Citi’s transformations initiatives.
ICG CDO Data Tracing (DT) team is looking for talented individuals to join their global team managing the retrieval of source documentation to assess DQ accuracy working with SMEs across the ICG Business.
**Key Objectives Include**:
– Senior lead within the CSC responsible for managing a team of ~10-15 Analysts, ensuring they deliver against tight deadlines on behalf of global senior stakeholders
– Managing the day-to-day operations of a site team, including hiring, performance, career development, and coaching of staff
– Produce documentation to capture current data sources and contacts by product, system, region, etc.
– Implement the Target State Operating Model including finding areas of improvement in current state process via evaluation or organization, processes & technology
– Report Document Sourcing updates to Senior Management through various governance processes
– Liaise with the central Data Planning team to agree requirements to meet regulatory commitments
– Provide product expertise to improve the efficiency of the Document Sourcing current process
– Work with ECDO, IA, and ICRM stakeholders to ensure consistent approach is followed for data tracing
– Coordinate metric updates to management to report real time doc sourcing progress
– Ensure KPI’s are deployed and effectively managed in-line with operating model
– Proactively identify and manage risk/team performance
– Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact.
– Develop wide exposure to multiple business and product lines
**People Management – **Managing the operations of the site team, including hiring, performance and career development responsibilities of Citi staff
**Project Management – **Managing the Document Sourcing process through cycles including allocation of resources and issue escalation management
**Stakeholder Management – **Professionally and effectively presenting information to all levels of management
**Process Management and Process Improvement Implementation – **Analysing Data Tracing current process, identifying and implementing process improvements
**Communications Management – **Continual interaction with peers and senior leadership in ICG businesses
**Risk Management** – Proactively identify & manage risk
– 10+ years of professional work experience, with a significant component of this within financial services
– Experience in managing teams and processes in an operational environment
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
– Demonstrated strong leadership required for mentoring & advising Leads/Analysts on key decisions & rationale
– Knowledge of any financial products such as Derivatives, Securities, Loans, Bonds, Deposits, Cash & Due, etc. is desirable
– Proven record of process improvement implementation, with demonstrated problem-solving and business analysis skills
– Advanced understanding of project management methodologies
– Experience in areas such as Operations, Middle Office, Risk, Finance is desirable
– Experience in data quality assurance and regulatory reporting is desirable
– Strong communication skills – Business-level English
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of management
– Proven relationship skills with ability to build relationships, partner with, and influence across organizational lines
– Strong planning and time management skills
– Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
– Able to take initiative and demonstrate leadership to problem solve
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:20:08 GMT