Título del trabajo: HVAC Technician IV
Descripción de funciones: JOB DESCRIPTION:
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Under direct supervision from the Facilities Supervisor/Engineer performs a variety of maintenance activities and assignments which include corrective and preventive maintenance at the campus. These tasks are directly related to the business and engineering Facilities department strategies on short and long term.
- Comply with all safety regulations required and applied to perform daily work safely.
- Attend daily meeting to review tasks and priorities of the day. Inform all the relevant activities that occurred during previous day.
- Operate and maintain all the equipment related to these systems: HVAC, RODI, Steam Generator, Fire Protection, Potable Water, Grey and Black Water, Storm Water, etc. Also, performing daily round and readings, making inspections and documenting them. • Perform predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance to the equipment assigned and supports other activities, such as spare parts control, small equipment installation, support other jobs / disciplines, Projects Validations, etc.
- Follow and comply with all procedures and protocols developed to perform the work safely and consequently, to ensure quality of the jobs. Interact with our external and internal clients on the scope of proper maintenance of the site utilities and building infrastructure at the campus.
- Use methodologies to ensure work is executed following proper safety and quality standards and at best possible cost.
- Report the results by means of formal reports and applicable documents established by our clients, management and business expectations.
- Supervise and perform projects related to the continuous improvement of our campus existing facilities and utilities.
- Promote continuous improvement of maintenance systems to comply with internal and external clients.
- Perform field investigations for root cause analysis of electromechanical failures.
- Direct and lead other technicians with technical guidance in their field of expertise.
- Responsible of compiling all shift information throw pass down.
- Perform electronic purchasing requests in SAP interphase.
- Perform closure of work orders in a designated time frame and procure execution of work orders for other technicians in the period.
- Perform a daily balance of work load for technical staff.
- Support Environmental Management System (EMS) and Energy Management System (EnMS) Programs and Initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Degree required, HVAC technician or equivalent (INA, Vocational Institution).
9+ years of experience on maintenance and troubleshooting of HVAC and Mechanical equipment.
- Electrical and Controls background is required.
- Capable of reading and understanding technical information is required.
- Computer knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Software knowledge in CMMS maintenance systems is required (example: Infor/Sap PM or similar).
- At least 7 years of work experience in similar roles in medical or cleanroom industry.
- Work experience in maintenance and problem solving in electromechanical equipment, electronic and automation systems is required.
- Intermediate Commands of English / Required
Shift: Comprimido A1: Domingo a Martes / Dom a Miércoles de 6am a 6pm
The base pay for this position is N/A/hour
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
JOB FAMILY: Facilities & Maintenance
DIVISION: EP Electrophysiology
LOCATION: Costa Rica
Alajuela : Parque Industrial, Zona Franca Coyol S.A Edificio #44B, Call0, Avendia 2
WORK SHIFT: Standard
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: No