Título del trabajo: Human Resources Coordinator / Remote
Compañía: America Steel Trade Corporation
Descripción de funciones: **HR Coordinator** **America Steel Trade Corporation** is an international trading company headquartered in North Miami, Florida. AST specializes in sourcing, exporting/importing, and distributing commodities to the North, Central and South American Markets.
– Who are we looking for:_
A motivated and self-driven individual who has significant communication skills, you are will be responsible for our Talent Acquisition and HR Management.
– Working knowledge of Talent Acquisition in the steel/metals industry;
– Formulation and publication of job advertisements;
– Conducting pre-screening, online/in person interviews;
– You are active as a recruiter on social media platforms and in professional networks such as Indeed, LinkedIn or visit trade fair events to look for suitable staff;
– Dealing with training, personnel development, marketing and payroll management;
– Performance management and in-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws;
– Provide guidance and input regarding HR – talent acquisition strategies that support the vision, culture and business needs of the organization;
– Inspire, coach, and promote our company’s culture and ethics to effectively improve the performance of the team.
– Minimum of 2+ years of HR/Talent Acquisition and experience. Preferably in the steel/metal industry;
– Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including: Compensation practices, organizational analysis, employee relations, performance management and in-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws ;
– Fluent in English / Spanish;
– Must be resourceful with strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to solve problems;
– Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization;
– Must be team-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work with cross functional and international teams;
– Self-motivated, ability to multi
– task, critical thinking, problem solving skills, initiative, common sense, creativity and flexibility are essential;
– Ability to meet deadlines;
– Fast learner and ability to absorb new information or skills;
– Can observe and respond to people and different situations as well as interact with all levels from the organization;
– Self-starter and proactive;
– Expertise with HR softwares to bring new ideas and implement to the company
Pay: From ¢340,000.00 per month
– Which HR softwares do you have experience using?
– Bachelor’s (required)
– Talent Acquisition: 2 years (required)
– Human Resource: 2 years (required)