Título del trabajo: HR Employee Service Representative I (CR)
Descripción de funciones: Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Act as first point-of-contact for inquiries that come in through HR Shared Service’s communication channels, such as service requests, chat, email, and telephone while utilizing the company’s case management tools to identify and deliver solutions to our customers.
- Actively listen and ask questions to gain clarity and develop an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs, show compassion, and respond in a supportive manner to create a positive and empathetic environment.
- Record interactions with customers, communicate resolutions, and update the service request using appropriate channels through the case management tool.
- Maintain customer contact until request is resolved, including informing customer of status and resolution.
- Escalate complex inquiries as appropriate if additional expertise is required.
- Provide accurate, consistent, and timely responses by leveraging end-to-end process documentation, FAQs, procedures, policies, and other knowledge article content.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Encourage and educate customers on direct access to resolve inquiries on their own.
- Meet key service level agreements, quality metrics, and other performance indicators.
- Support routine administrative activities such as onboarding and off-boarding processes, unemployment claims, employment verifications, records management, and assist with special projects.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School/Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in role providing broad HR and customer service support.
- Strong technology skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Workday and ServiceNow preferred.
- Multi-Lingual preferred, English required.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Customer-focused with the ability to effectively build trust and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt a continuous learning mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability and desire to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Strong organizational, planning, and process execution skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees at levels in the organization.
- Demonstrate cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Highly flexible and motivated with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies Affiliated Companies: Cencora Costa Rica Limitada
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email . We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 02:57:20 GMT