Título del trabajo: Greenlake Transition Project Manager
Compañía: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Descripción de funciones: Greenlake Transition Project Manager This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Transition Manager partner closely with HPE teams to manage HPE Greenlake customer project delivery. Transition Managers work with new customers and/or new solutions for existing customers for the deployment and onboarding of HPE Greenlake solutions. The Transition Manager will plan, control, and manage corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts. Transition Managers will develop effective working relationships with internal and external management, resolve tactical and/or strategic project issues, develop project goals and objectives, manage the integration, development, and completion of deliverables to the customer. Key focus is to ensure the project completion leads to an exceptional customer experience through management of scope, schedule, resources, finances, and risks.
– Develop and maintain a strong trusted relationship with multiple HPE functional teams
– Obtain understanding of project scope and alignment to customer’s business and IT needs
– Quickly establish stakeholder relationships and leverage clear, concise communication to maintain alignment of project scope, timeline, and milestones
– Manage customer and HPE team expectations
– Leverage active listening and observation to identity risks/problems and proactively recommend and implement innovative solutions to mitigate/eliminate
– Enable your curiosity to identify and recommend process improvements and operational efficiencies
– Use knowledge of HPE solutions to identify and develop business growth opportunities within the project
– Deliver to HPE contractual agreements, HPE Service Delivery Guides and/or customer statement of work.
– On occasion (not regularly), may need to assist with a customer and/or project need outside of normal business hours.
**_ Education and experience required:_**
– Relevant secondary education or equivalent work experience
– 3+ years in managing projects
**_ Knowledge and skills:_**
– Ability to develop meaningful relationships, network, rapport and trust in a remote model
– Proficient knowledge and proven success in project management skills
– Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
– Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
– Stakeholder management
– Self-starting with desire to learn quickly and develop skills
– Collaborative, team player who can lead others
– Critical thinking and problem solving
– Active listening and influencing
– Issue and risk management
– Detail oriented and organized
**_ Optional, highly recommended skills_**:
– Ability to utilize advanced Microsoft Excel functions
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Join us and make your mark!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
**Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.**
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:52:41 GMT