Título del trabajo: Gpa Platform Operation Analyst – C09 – Hybrid
Descripción de funciones: **Responsibilities**: – Inform to Finance departments on encountered integrity or system failures breaks
– Follow up and inform to technology partners and customers on file feeds SLA breaches
– Act as a maker and/or checker on process scheduling in the system based on processes calendar
– Maintenance of processes calendars and keep activities updated on a timely manner
– Provide regular status updates for all internal customer requests
– Serve as primary liaison among Production Support, Financial and Accounting departments, and source systems
– Support and execute activities for User Acceptance Tests as required by the customers
– Work on multiple automation projects in parallel focusing on continued delivery of day-to-day activities
– Fulfilling the internal clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
– 0-2 years relevant experience
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
– Self-motivated and detail oriented
– Proven organization and time management skills
– Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
– Available to work on weekends
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.