Título del trabajo: Global Onboards Manager
Compañía: Jones Lang LaSalle
Descripción de funciones: JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
The GREF Onboards Program Manager manages the global contingent worker technical on and off-boarding program for GREF, overseeing the end-to-end life cycle with focus on mitigation risks and driving data accuracy. With a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of requirements fully aligned with GREF strategies, the role leads a multi-regional team to deliver a standardized program across all regions, ensuring highest standards of data integrity and compliance through self-inspections, audits and business analysis. The role manages senior stakeholder engagement and provides strong team leadership to a widely dispersed team. Additionally, acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), relentlessly surfacing discrepancies. identifying opportunities and driving bar raising process improvements. Collaborates closely with the GREF People Management Program Manager, GREF People Management Program Lead, GREF JLL HR Team and GREF Learning teams.
Primary Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Resource optimization and team leadership of global and regional POCs in the Onboards program team including Continuous Improvement & Development Planning
- Delivers program performance reporting against Success Metrics
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders, acting as escalation point for customers
- Program stakeholder and Customer engagement, keeping GREF People Management Program Manager and Lead up-to-date on overall program health, changes, risks and issues
What this job involves:
- Leads multi-regional team, ensuring workflow is optimized and creating a highperforming program.
- Collaboration with GREF People Management Program Lead to ensure clear expectations on goals, reporting and budgets for the program are established and met.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Deliver rhythm of business (ROB) for the program (calls, reporting, audits, analysis)
- Establish mechanisms that ensure consistently high level of accuracy in data management and reporting, driving continuous improvement in automation to improve efficiency and data integrity
- Review of reporting data, weekly statistics and status ensuring accuracy in execution, identification of issues and remedial plans
- Identify improvements and initiatives that optimize program execution, systems and documentation
- Partner with the Legal and Contingent Worker Compliance teams to ensure fully compliance of the program. Partner with GREF Communication to identify effective communication channels and build a clear and robust communication plan for the program
- Lead program execution decision making, drive solutioning and risk mitigation within the team
- Ensure end to end compliance of the program
- Participate to strategic committees and prioritization meetings both at a regional and global level
- Routinely provides critical data for GREF Cultural Onboarding and GREF Learning plus other Shared Operations Support programs as required.
- Provide routine analysis and reporting activities for the Onboards program.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Program management experience
- Ability to lead regional and global programs in real estate and facilities
- Comfortable with working across multiple geographies and cultures, virtually, across several time zones, in a highly dynamic organization
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to prioritize in a complex, fast paced environment
- Hands on approach, show attention to details and ownership
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Proven track record of interaction with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization and establishing effective relationships
- Keep team on track and moving
- Excellent level of English is mandatory, other languages are a plus
On-site –Belen, CRI
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Ubicación: Belén, Heredia
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:58:03 GMT