Título del trabajo: Global Delivery Lead
Compañía: Tek Experts
Descripción de funciones: Overview: We’re searching for a Global Delivery Lead (GL) ready to focus on end-to-end responsibility of delivery, execution, client relationship, and growth for the assigned LOB. Strategically driving people management (retention and talent), best in class service, and providing visionary thinking by establishing a high-performance culture and continuous improvement within the designated Line of Business (LoB). Expected to drive cross-functionally engagements to have a broader impact than its respective LoB.
The GL has deep experience in leadership, communication, and leading a high-performing organization. The role assumes regular interaction with the client assuring the performance targets and customer satisfaction is optimally managed while ensuring high productivity and availability from the team. The role will operate within the Operations unit under the Senior Global Delivery Lead and is available at all Tek Experts locations globally.
**Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.**
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
– End-to-end accountability of operational delivery, team execution, customer relationship, and LoB growth, setting strategic goals for operational efficiency, increased productivity, and minimizing cost.
– Collaborate with senior management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans, ensuring Global team create, implement and maintain business processes.
– Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
– Work and collaborates on development of financial and budgetary plans as well as growth of the designated Line of Business.
– Manage and maintain strong relationships with clients, maintain continuous lines of communication, and keeping relevant key stakeholders informed of all critical issues.
– Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
– Responsible for Global Line of Business (LOB) performance metrics achievement; plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
– Develop & maintain business unit knowledge in Tek Experts.
– When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues.
– Manage Operations Managers and Senior Operations Managers, attending regular operational and business review meetings.
– Overview Global headcount numbers against forecast.
– Maintain open communication with the Operational Manager team to review team’s status, metrics, possible issues/needs, and proceed with actions while keeping the managers updated on latest news, action plans, etc.
– Performance management and people development (Talent Management) for the LoB.
– Provide strategies around continuous improvement around people management, attrition, soft skill and technical training, and empowerment together with team and stakeholders.
– Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems.
– Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
– Play a key role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within the line of business.
– Responsible for communicating the strategy and guiding operations managers in attracting, retaining, and developing talent while driving continuous improvement culture and engagement initiatives.
– Ensure global performance management process is in place, with a coaching culture to ensure all employees develop and grow.
– Ensure strong communication with operations managers to create challenging & achievable goals while creating an atmosphere of success. Ensure employees know what is expected of them at work so that they can commit, deliver, and focus on what matters most.
– Manage policy design, approval, and compliance.
– Coach, mentor, and inspire the operations management team to deliver high employee engagement. Promote a culture that encourages top performance and high morale.