Título del trabajo: Global Deal Management Subscription Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional analyst to join our Subscription and Usage Analytics team. Working in Global Deal Management, the candidate should be a self-starter, easily able to work cross-functionally with Pricing, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, Product, and Engineering teams across the globe to help take our program to the next level. Working as part of a Subscription & Usage Analytics team, this individual will take responsibility for analyzing and interpreting license utilization information, reviewing contractual data to help our customers understand their usage of the ServiceNow platform, and negotiating upsell motions in partnership with our Sales Organization to support our customers as they optimize the value they receive from each of their product entitlements.
This individual, will also support related projects to automate current processes, including working with stakeholders to gather requirements, workflow optimization, task tracking and follow-up, application testing and post go-live feedback (following agile). A strong background in customer data analytics, in-depth knowledge and solid understanding of product licensing within a Cloud-based subscription business is desired as well as being a seasoned agile project manager experience.
- Run and analyze compliance reports on usage across customers to identify true-up new revenue opportunities
- Work closely with sales team and lead customer meetings to discuss licensing utilization and support upsell motions
- Educate our customers on entitlement measurement logic and structure a way for them to operate within their contracted entitlements
- Work with Business Intelligence team on ways to improve use verification & compliance on future developments of the ServiceNow platform
- Deliver individual and group projects to improve current processes and develop new usage guidelines & enablement sources
- Meet and take responsibility for all business SLAs related to compliance processes
- Maintain ongoing documentation for internal teams and the customers
- Train other users on best practices around compliance and use verification processes
- Identify manual processes for improvement and automation, assist in developing and executing test plans on new functionality for as a part of UAT (agile process)
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and develop a detailed understanding of the to-be processes;
- Analyze project requirements, determine optimal outcomes, as well as drive projects from start to successful completion, with all development and user teams;
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Minimum 8 years’ strong experience in a data analytics, pricing operations, sales operations, or deal desk, preferably in software industry
- Strong verbal and written communication and confident presentation skills
- Exposure to working cross-functionally with different teams and nationalities
- Solid understanding of cloud application technologies and concepts
- Ability to work well with others, objectivity with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Exposure to BI Tools (PowerBI and Tableau) and working with large data sets
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Experience in license compliance, audit and/or usage verification role
- Critical path methodology or PERT experience
- Experience developing dashboards in Tableau or Power BI, and exposure to SQL/Snowflake
- Certification in Project Management methodologies
- Workflow design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience
- Prior experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience as a user or administrator of cloud-based License Entitlement, CRM and/or PRM solutions
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.