Título del trabajo: GFS Finance Operation Support Manager
Descripción de funciones: Job Description / Capsule
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Financial Operations (GFO) was formed in Q1 2016 through the merger of Global Finance Services and Cash Generation. GFO is at the heart of the Finance function – accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
Our processes cover record to report, purchase to pay and order to cash and we drive AZ’s cash focus through disciplined management of supplier and customer payment terms and practices. GFO HelpDesk is the customer face of Global Financial Operations and currently provides support P2P/T&E global support to over 70,000 internal customers and over 90,000 external (suppliers).
GFO HelpDesk operates globally with support centres in Costa Rica, Kuala Lumpur and Warsaw working closely with our combination of in-house captive and offshored business process outsourcing (BPO). The BPO element has been provided in partnership with our service provider partner Genpact since 2008.
As the successful role holder, you will be a member of the Global Finance Helpdesk Operations team based in Costa Rica and will report to the Global Manager of Finance Operations Support. You will be comfortable working with a team distributed across the Americas, Europe and APAC.
You will have a proven and demonstratable background in managing customer experience in a service environment, ideally gained with a global shared service environment. You are a customer-focused individual who is motivated to drive performance and ensure customer satisfaction within your team, working with back-office team leads to resolve customer queries within SLA to the satisfaction of the customer
By listening to our customers, understanding what they are saying and how they are feeling, you will resolve, or mutually agree the way forward with their complaints that have been escalated to you. You will use your ability to build long term trust and develop relationships with our customers to raise our reputation, drive recommendations and improvements, and deliver future growth.
The role is part of a key function for GFO, serving as a crucial opportunity to turn dissatisfied customers into advocates and identify root cause of the complaint. This insight should be used to improve the customer experience and prevent reoccurrence for other customers. The role will drive the development and implementation of performance measures and management mechanisms to drive service enhancements and seek opportunities to enhance the Helpdesk’s contribution and value to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the Helpdesk (HD) service (BAU) primarily for the Americas and secondary Globally
- Managing and supporting a team of Helpdesk analyst managing their case load assignment and skill via the support case management solution (ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM))
- Manage improvements and escalations, ensuring that impact on business critical functions is minimized
- Monitoring team performance and developing feedback reports for management
- Strong Team Leadership skill and performance management – Providing exceptional leadership skills, providing personal development guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Manage internal stakeholder requirements and challenge their thinking so that a solution is developed and delivered that meets expectations in terms of cost and quality.
- Apply and promote the use of global processes and engage in networks with those in similar roles in AZ to promote best practice and increase corporate understanding so that the process can be continuously improve
- Execute the analysis of trends from multiple data sources to inform future improvements.
- Deliver a performance measuring culture that provides timely feedback and insights so that issues are resolved early.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Managing a helpdesk / service desk in a shared service environment
- Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong experience of developing and managing relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Prioritising, implementing and championing improvements in customer service, and embedding world class customer experience capability
- Defining customer service standards and metrics
- Building, leveraging and managing self-service portals
- Developing and monitoring HD metrics
- Customer relationship management principles & strategies.
- Verbal and written communications for both broad field audiences as well as concise executive communications
- Conducting needs analysis
- Project management skills, able to devise appropriate timelines and dependencies across multiple tasks
- Ability to influence key stakeholders without positional authority at all levels for the enterprise
- Strong communication, facilitation and relationship building skills
- University Degree
- ITIL training / service management accreditation or similar
Date Posted 01-feb-2024
Closing Date 08-feb-2024
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 07:25:59 GMT