Título del trabajo: General Ledger Associate Accountant
Descripción de funciones: General Ledger Associate Accountant
How You Will Achieve It
- Identify issues proactively and communicate to manager along with potential range of solutions.
- Prepare financial and accounting analysis completely and accurately.
- Maintain elements of domestic and/or international general ledgers including the preparation of journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Work Instructions and Procedures documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues of diverse backgrounds, including different departments, cultures, business units and countries.
- Lead activities involving the month end close, take initiative to understand complex problems and consistently meet deadlines with little to no assistance.
- Lead the implementation of Continuous Improvement projects.
- Engage directly with business partners on routine activities and deliverables.
- Work independently to produce standard and regular reports as required for the operation.
- Assist in providing key support for internal and external related audit activities, including the timely and accurate delivery of audit requests.
- Prepare complete and accurate standard operating procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley related internal control documentation involving new activities and/or process changes as required.
- Technical Degree in Accounting, coursing bachelor’s degree at the university in Public Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Fluency in English language (Portuguese desire)
- Demonstrate good technical accounting knowledge & business acumen
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience preparing accounts’ reconciliation from end to end
- Proven ability to maintain professionalism and strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
- Demonstrated advanced technical US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and financial reporting knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Public accounting experience
- Enterprise Resource Planning system experience (e.g. SAP)
- System Application & Products and Hyperion Financial Management skills
- Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, or disability. Finance & Accounting
Ubicación: Escazú, San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 00:00:17 GMT