Título del trabajo: Fullstack (Java, Angular) Developer
Compañía: Remotestar Ltd.
Descripción de funciones: **Job description – Full Stack (Java + Angular) Developer**
RemoteStar is looking to hire a Fullstack (Java + Angular) Developer on behalf of our Billion $ client for an on-site role in **Mexico / LATAM.**
**About The Role**:
**As our (Java + Angular), you’ll be responsible for**:
– Responsible for the fullstack development
– Develop a workflow system based on an Event-Driven Architecture
– Review code commits
– Ensure development best practices are followed (Clean Code, Clean Architecture, code reviews)
– Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients.
**What do we Value?**
– A minimum IT experience of 5 years is required.
– 5+ years in Java
– Experience in Hibernate & Spring.
– Knowledge in Docker / openshift
– Experience/knowledge of the full development life cycle
– Experience of working in an agile team based development environment.
**What Do They Offer?**
– They provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference in the lives of millions of people
– You will join an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
**Who are we?**
We are RemoteStar, a team of experienced engineering and people leaders on a mission to transform how we work.
We’re not your typical workplace. At RemoteStar, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of flexibility, fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency. And we’re doing everything we can to make sure you’re enjoying every minute you spend with us.
– Here at RemoteStar, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know._
**Salary**: Up to ¢340.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate: